Thursday, October 9, 2008

What price equality?

Jesus paid the same price for us all - every man, every woman. There was no discount for any woman because she counts less than a man. Christ paid no premium for any man because men are "dominant".

Each and every one of us cost what we all cost - the sort of death reserved for only the worst of criminals. He was beaten and bruised, pierced and nailed to a couple chunks of wood. And then he was hauled upright on that wooden cross until he suffocated to death.

Give me inequality, please! I don't want to know I cost that much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was no discount for any woman because she counts less than a man.

Yes, but I often get the impression that feminists think women are better than men, which could mean less to atone for than those beastly men, presumably.

Give me inequality, please! I don't want to know I cost that much.

Feminists believe in inequality: women are superior.

Valerie (Kyriosity) said...

Beautimous, Kamilla!

Rachel Pierson said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Michael, I hardly think this was meant to be a rant against feminists, but a tribute to Christ.

Kamilla, you caught me unaware. Amazingly said