Tuesday, August 11, 2009

With profound thanks!

Just another update:

I saw the doc today and he said everything looks very good. The wound is showing signs of healing well, and there is no evidence of infection. This will still be a long process, but we're off to a good start.

I am on track to return to work at the end of the month and today he also released me to drive again (freedom!).

I am most humbly grateful for all the prayers and support. I wouldn't feel this well today and wouldn't be healing well if it weren't for that. Thank you all very, very much!

Yippee!!!

4 comments:

Ralph said...

Dear Kamilla, I'm sorry to hear of your surgery, and can releate to the healing process... every little advancement is a victory. I love my mom, but having to be under the same roof for more than 2 1/2 months almost killed us both :).

Will keep you in prayer as the doctors did their part, we now ask our Lord to heal your body and to be your encouragement!

Blessings,
Ralph

Unknown said...

So good to hear, Kamilla!

Diane said...

Hi Kamilla,

I've not checked your blog recently, so was unaware of your trials. I'm VERY grateful to hear the good report.

I've been on the caretaker end of things myself--my husband came near to qualifying for an amputation, due to blockages in his leg arteries and diabetic foot sores. God appears to have spared him, but it's been a long six months...

Still, the only way we truly understand God's grace is through these times of need.

With love and prayers,

Diane

Kamilla said...

Diane,

Thanks for stopping by! I am so sorry to hear about your husband - diabetes problems can be so frustrating because you have to manage both the problem and the underlying condition well for everything to heal properly.

Ralph, thank you also for the encouragement.

Kamilla